Make your AR, pistol, or shotgun even more poisonous with the Vortex Venom Red Dot sight. A 6 MOA dot promotes rapid target acquisition, while providing a precise point of aim—getting shots down range and on target fast.
The durable, machined aluminum housing ensures the unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it. High-quality, fully multi-coated lens offers a clean, wide field of view. Our top-load system makes changing the CR 1632 battery a snap and alleviates the need to remove the sight when switching the power source. The power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the unit. Flush 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting in a breeze.
The Venom comes with a Weaver / Picatinny mount—weighs 1.6 ounces with mount.
- Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Premium Wide-Field Lens Exceptional edge-to-edge resolution.
- Brightness Settings Choose between 10 levels of brightness in manual mode or switch to auto mode.
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax.
- Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the Venom’s performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Battery Life 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
- Lug/Screw Footprint: Compatible with Burris Fastfire/Docter
- If mounting to a handgun with slide cutout:
- Slide cutout type:
- Glock MOS (9mm or .40) – (SHIM-BDS)
Use plate #1.
- Glock MOS (.45 or 10mm) (SHIM-BDS).
Use plate #5.
- M&P CORE- Plate 5 and the “C” screws
- FNX-45- (SHIM-BDS). Uses the non-Trijicon plate.
- Rear sight dovetail mounts:
- Sig P220 series- Mount available at EGWguns.com
- 1911s- Mounts available at EGWguns.com
- Springfield XD/XDM: Mounts available at Springer Precision.