Features and Benefits
- 2,705 ft.-lb. muzzle energy
- Bullet remains intact upon impact, expands in a controlled manner and mushrooms uniformly to almost twice its original diameter
- 2,850 fps muzzle velocity
- Progressively tapered copper jacket locked to a solid lead core delivers controlled expansion and high weight retention
- .270 Win. caliber
- 20-round box
- 150 grains
- Soft point design features a superior penetration for medium to heavy game
- Keep out of reach of children
- Heavy jacket midsection locks the lead core and jacket together and stops expansion at the optimum point to maximize energy transfer
- Caliber: 0.27
- Number of rounds: 20
- Species: Deer
- Grain weight: 150
What’s in the Box
- Remington™ Core-Lokt .270 Win. 150-Grain Centerfire Rifle Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.